What exactly are video games: their types, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, critiques, facts and in some cases far more
A video game is normally a special computer method or an digital gadgets that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms of one’s respective considered of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. About the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface via which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a specific time, place of action, external attributes belonging in the direction of the game with divinity original sin mooseedit.
Frequently, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse operation can also be observed when, based on certain video games, full -length films are made. In the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or red faction guerrilla cheat table.
Genres of video games
One during the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the unique video game to the following categories:
- training games “they are based in just the need to perform specified actions aimed at training a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in investigation of your respective respective situation and make unobvious decisions; something additional than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , as currently being a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- electronic simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other devices and the like;
- action “from English. Action – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation because of the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions through the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all types of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to a bit added than 1 genre, for example, motion and process that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends in the gaming industry of recent years are a bias in the direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on cities skylines cheats.
Classification of video games
Video games tend to be classified on other grounds. The most usually represented below.
Depending to the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which distinct prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile equipment.
Based about the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “one player”
- Multipoling “two or greater players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion towards the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by employing the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending around the products and solutions used, video games can unquestionably be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, usually are two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their personal varieties are designed for other living creatures, for example, tomb raider 2013 cheats engine. These are exact applications or products that make the pet monitor the image of one’s mouse over the screen or otherwise show activity.